Head Strength and Conditioning Coach
Established in 1908, and rich in history and legacy, an amazing opportunity now exists for an motivated Head Strength and Conditioning Coach to join Tweed Seagulls Rugby League Football Club.
Reporting to the CEO and Head Coach this role will see you:
- Design and implement Pre-season, and in season strength and conditioning programs individualized to meet the needs of all TSRLFC players and that is related to the demands of Rugby League;
- In conjunction with the CEO, identify and communicate with strength and conditioning coaches from 18s, 20s and Women’s teams to ensure a whole club approach and training program synergy
- Attend all training sessions (coordinate pre-season and in-season training program with Head Coach)
- Develop and implement testing as required, review load management of athletes
- Analyze the needs of the athletes in line with head coach requirements
- Coordinate and implement game day requirements in terms of athlete preparation
- Coordinate rehab programs along with physiotherapy department
- Liaise and report to head coach in relation to all physical preparation requirements for the team.
The successful candidate will be equipped to hit the ground running to start in our 2020 season.
As Tweed Seagulls continues to grow. We offer up and coming players the opportunity to develop, learn and experience the greatest culture whist playing in Australia’s great game.
Applications close on Friday 27th September 2019